Author: piraeus

marriage, Is it a duty for us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-23 08:26:59 |Display all floors

TO:thunderbird

I don't like to go out except for travel...
I feel boring of going out and meet people, usually they are talking the false ,unreal tthing, and must you listen or talking with them with smile even you feel bad at that moment.

I prefer to stay home watching TV, reading novel ...how wonderful...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 08:28:28 |Display all floors

24 still young?

which city are all of you stay in? most of my classmate have 2 children and they are only about 24--25---26 years old....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 10:55:22 |Display all floors

We have some similarities in personality.

Originally posted by piraeus at 2006-2-23 08:26
I don't like to go out except for travel...
I feel boring of going out and meet people, usually they are talking the false ,unreal tthing, and must you listen or talking with them with smile even  ...

I like my freedom in doing what I like....don't want to socialize with people I don't like....like serious conversation....don't want to be with too many people....like to enjoy my own time....have my own and strong view....respect my own and others values.

There are different perspectives about your age.....if I compare you with a  19-year-old woman, you are not young at all....with a 50-year-old woman, you are very young.....if I look at your age on the base of the biological clock, you are in the early middle range. I think more and more western women are pushing their first-child-bearing age way pass 30.  

The best way to enjoy life is not to force yourself to do things that are of no interest to you....why do any boring things anyway....unless it is life and dead issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 11:22:39 |Display all floors

24?

Maybe there're different standards in China.
In U.S., it's not unusual to find single men and women in their 30s who've never been married.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 11:46:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 23:09:04 |Display all floors
marriage,is it a duty for us
with th e increasing the education of the female,more and  more female  get married late in life,it doen't matter,of course ,in some villages,the young people always get married before 20,but in the large cities like Guangzhou.shanghai,many girls are single at your age.
people always say that it is hard fo r   a girl to find  your partner  after her  25year'old,they say  a young man would not marry a girl  older then him,and a more older  man ,maybe he have house ,car,  is wealthy,so there are more chances for them to have a young ,beautiful girl,so of course they would prefer to chose the young girl,,,,,,,,i am not sure ,but maybe it is true...........
but i think it depend s on your own opions,you should not chose a man now for you are  24,but if you meet a good man,don't refuse it
and also i think you can go to meet with them as your mother asked you,you can have more friends,maybe the right man is there.
although you need not to marry in a jiff,but you are 24  after all,someday you are sure to marry,so .....
i am bigger than you ,but i am siggle too,,it does't matter,just do what you want,after all,our life is not only consist of  boyfriend:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 23:13:02 |Display all floors
i just want to know what  the man think about it i just want to know what  the man think about it i just want to know what  the man think about it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.