Author: fxxxxa

Who do you think is the best chinese footballer ever? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-20 19:22:32 |Display all floors

Fan Zhi Yi(Defender),Sun Ji Hai(Midfielder),Hao Hai Dong

2002 World Cup Asian Qualification was the smart efforts of the Chinese Defense lead by Fan Zhi Yi along with Sun Ji Hai. The team played creative & relaxing passing football in their own half, creating energetic Chinese attackers in the opponents half. It's a pity Sun Ji Hai was out since the first match.

The failure of the China 2002 Final World Cup was no aggresive individual offensive players in the team. All world class team success comes from individual offensive player. China 2002 played the mass team player attacking, which was exhausting. Yang Chen,Hai Hao Dong,Qi Hong(All Attackers&Midfielders) were the failures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 21:38:55 |Display all floors
China Yang !!!!!
I still can not forget the time he was in Germany!
Hao Haidong  is a good football "player " but not a football star.

And the emperor Liyi? haha , kidding!
I'm still confused why can't this guy make a bit contribution to our national team.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 15:35:14 |Display all floors
Hao Haidong is perfect. As a Chinese, he can end his football life in Britain.Though there are business complication in the issue, not everyone can do it, isn't it?

About right now, I prefer Sun Jihai.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 09:28:39 |Display all floors

sun

sun
ha ha , a tough man
Come away with me my girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-28 01:33:15 |Display all floors
if you  know who is li hui tang(李惠堂)........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 15:36:36 |Display all floors
yeah,LI HUITANG,father of Chinese football,but few know him nowadays,which reflects the fact that we do NOT really care about football.
History in some way can drive us forward and steer us onto the right road that decent football should be running on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 19:46:49 |Display all floors

a junior fan

i like football in recent years.but i have  known haohaidong and fangzhiyi for a longer years.  i like hai beacuse his spirit of the activing and effort. i think he is the best!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.