Post time 2006-2-10 13:50:12 |Display all floors
What do you think of May December Love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 15:00:26 |Display all floors
what is that/it may I ask?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 15:53:42 |Display all floors
I'm not happy at all now~!!!
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-12 15:59:14 |Display all floors
may-december love?  you mean love between two people who are many years difference in age?  well i think its ok as long as they truly love each other ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 02:31:52 |Display all floors
Yes, it refers to the seasons...one person is in the spring of their life & the other is in winter.

It seems it's not that rare in China, from what I've heard. I'm curious what people think about it too. I wouldn't look down on people like that, but if the age difference was HUGE, like a man in his 70's with a woman in her 20's or 30's... I have to admit that's a little strange, and if the older person had a lot of money, I would wonder if it was really love. Even if they're in it for the money or sex... well, if they both agree, to each his own, although I wouldn't be able to do that.

Personally, for me, if the man is old enough to be my father, I might feel a little creepy. I think if either could be the parent/child, there *may* be some other issues going on. Not always, but maybe.

And if my husband was a lot older, I would worry that I might lose him sooner! Very sad. I'd have to go on for a long time without him.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 02:57:40 |Display all floors
Is it the right meaning of May December Love..? How... interesting x_O
Or I really do not understand anything..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 03:21:16 |Display all floors
There's something I don't understand too, myviopatis. What does this mean?
x_O
Forgive me, I'm old, I have to ask these things outright.

I know this means hugs & kisses:
xoxoxoxo  
The O's are hugs, like your arms around someone, and the X's are the kisses. I also know some people make faces that look like this:
>_<
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.