Views: 4582|Replies: 4

Swalping Red Devils (manchester united) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-16 17:49:01 |Display all floors
What's up with manchester united now a days? Are they to stubborn to play football? They got 2 of the best attackers in the world a solid defence and a nice midfield chained to a nice goalkeeper but still they are swalping. Who saw the game against manchester city this weekend know that man utd was simply played away. Is this the richest team in the world? Or the richest team in the world when it comes to failures.It's hard for the fans that since the Jewish/American invester came to man utd everything went from great to worse. Does money make or brake a sport? Seems so. And who's the victim? The loyal supporters!

What else happened in the Premiership. Chelsea won (again :)) after a magnificant goal by Arjen Robben who recieved red for greeting the fans (sad!). Arsenal blew away the youth team from middlesbrough (with 7-0). Easy that a team full of experienced players can win against a team where 4 players were under the age of 20 years old. Thierry Here came, saw and conquered (3 goals). Liverpool played a very decent game against Tottenham with a nice goal from the Australian player Axwell. For me the player of the day was the goalkeeper from West Bromwich (congrats to them to for winning with one player less).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 16:20:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by maxwit at 2006-1-16 17:49
What's up with manchester united now a days? Are they to stubborn to play football? They got 2 of the best attackers in the world a solid defence and a nice midfield chained to a nice goalkeeper bu ...

Do you think the defence is solid with the guide of Rio Ferdinand?...

Do you think the midfield is nice compared with other premiership powerhouses?....

No, all those have gone....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 17:28:33 |Display all floors
Yes, I watched the Manchester derby between the City and United. It's a good game, as the side with Chinese (Sun JIhai) got to win in the end though Sun failed to block a shoot from van Nistelrooy. Yes, United turned in another poor performance, and they lost another derby against the City, who won last time with a 3-1 victory(don't know specifically if that was the latest game they played, but it is the lastest derby I watched).

I talked about the game with my friend when we were watching the game. We think Man Utd still have world's best forwards, but nothing else. The best time has simply gone. The midfield without Keane is like a people without spine. They have lost their best midfielders.  R. Keane and Giggs are getting old; Beckham left, Scholes  is injured. Fletcher is no better than Shaun Wright-Phillips, a 20M Chelsea substitute. The defence is also depleted. G. Neville is too old. Silvestre kept making stupid mistakes. As for Rio Ferdinand, he's far behind Terry.  

If the United miss Ballack, they'd at least miss another season, as there are no star available in transferring market at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 16:48:15 |Display all floors
Ballack would belong to Inter.

Man utd has announced it quit the race for capturing Ballack.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 22:39:17 |Display all floors
ouch, Michael ballack one of my favorite german players. German players are solid players (y)
Well the midfield from man u got good players (ronaldo (y))

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.