Author: selinacc

what i do is just wait the right person! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-13 17:10:53 |Display all floors

waiting for true love and spend a perfect live

i can really understand your feeling , for i also have a similar experience when i was waiting for the existing    of my lover , i have meet so many lovely and attractive girls , but i think they are not the kind who fit me , so i
wait and wait and wait  patiently .
last year , when one of my good friend told me that she want to introduce a gilr ,who is in the same dorm with her , to me , but the premiss is i pay the bill of the dinnner , i accept the requirement cheerfully .
and that is the start of my romantic story , and that girl become my girl friend , we fall in love with each other !
wait ,until your Mr Right appears !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 17:40:27 |Display all floors

one can love different ppl at the differnet stages

i once thought i could only love one guy but it turns out that i tend to love so many good people!
dont say i am frivolous, i am serious in the relationship. whenever i run into charming men, i cannot help liking them. am i a little morbid or something?
或者升的更高,或者彻底堕落;
或者成就自己,或者毁掉自己。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 20:45:52 |Display all floors

wow...

Really long time no coming..
I was keep busy since I changed my first job and take over this one..

yep..more 1.1 month has gone and there is still nothing special happend.
I found I am apt to feel soppy when it comes alone yet I am strong enough to face the music even intricate
Is that the right way For my growing up? or just the inevitable to pass by?
Anyway.I am young .21 years old may not  too old to meet  the proper person in my life.right?
THX for all your concern..
You can catch me per msn :selina0334@hotmail.com  if u like
And here is a chance for both of us..er?
take each day as the end!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 14:42:29 |Display all floors

never wait but to find

At the senior hight school lots of students fall in early love,our headmaster told us, don't be so impatient, our first task is study well. there is a person waiting for you in the future. we all understood what he said. but now I have changed my opinion. no other person waiting for you but to find  the right person who is your love.
chance always pass by. true loves hold you hands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 18:24:16 |Display all floors
CORRECTION//

what can i do is just wait for the right person/
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 18:36:58 |Display all floors
yet i don't know where is my love.where is she//
       and i do believe there will be a girl waiting for far ahead. just like chinese saying goes: each radish has a pit of its own.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 17:22:41 |Display all floors
as all we know, it is difficult for us to find our MR/Miss right.Everyone wants to find the true love. but they are failed.Why? cowarded?mybe.....that is the important factor.....time wait for no man ..........find your right right now..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.