Author: daydreamer66

back [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-11 03:47:27 |Display all floors

How does he do it?

How does “thestud-cogito-xiaolifeidao-radford” manage to reach the keyboard?

It is an amazing achievement given how far his head is rammed up his ultra-nationalistic ar$e

Welcome back Daydreamer66 … Oh sock puppet of the infamous Stubby … I hope that he washes his dirty little hands ...

With the "gang of 2" (or 5 if you allow for our little schizophrenic loser’s quota of usernames) back you can all rest assured that this forum will drop to new (or old) lows ...

First up will be the recycling of all of Stubby's old posts (ah, I see that is happening already) then the recycling of all of Stubby's old insults ... I will of course be absolutely staggered if he manages to engage anyone other than himself in a constructive debate.

We have seen it all before Stubby ... you are yesterday's news ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 08:33:57 |Display all floors
welcome back daydreamer.

how much is stubby paying you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 16:39:01 |Display all floors

Hi

Good to see you thestud.

To the restless mopheads, I wouldn't mind paying you one Yuan to clean my house.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 17:43:47 |Display all floors

Well ...

Some leopards never change their spots: your posting history really does you no favours, neither does aligning yourself with Stubby.

However, as we have a new BBS and a new year, maybe things can be different - especially since we now have xiao-meow and SA trading blows on a daily basis to entertain us.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 17:55:36 |Display all floors

To the restless mophead

My budhha bless you not to have your rice bowl broken again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 18:07:55 |Display all floors

Yawn ...

Please join your comrade Stubby in the “Yesterday’s News” section and FFS try to grow up this year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 18:38:51 |Display all floors

Reply #41 tmphgt's post

Relax:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.