Author: daydreamer66

back [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-9 21:07:37 |Display all floors
I wont be bothered by those ridiculous people..there are more things to do than playing tht silly games...they must have too much time...=)

Sleep does help..but I am not sleepy now..My body is getting bit crazy recently...Mainly I think its cos of my new relation..I dont want to sleep..cos I always cry in my dreams...If I am like now, I dont cry..getting online..chatting here helps me to forget about the fact he isnt with me...

Yea.Sleepless in Sydney..maybe not as romantic as Sleepless in Seattle...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 21:17:06 |Display all floors

Haha ...

My girlfriend wanted to watch that movie when I was last in China ... I said "no thanks" so we agreed on Gladiator instead
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 21:21:36 |Display all floors
Haha..

I always watch movies alone, cos I find its annoying to have someone next to me..as I can never concentrate on the movies..=P

Gladiator..haha..aussie man - russel crowe...but he isnt my type of man..actually he is a typical looking aussie..no neck..lol..or short fat neck!!!...typical football/rugby player....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 21:52:58 |Display all floors

Haha ...

Crowe is a thug

Well, my role is usually to help explain the bits that get lost in the English-Chinese subtitle process ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 21:55:57 |Display all floors
Haa..You are kidding with me??

I still think its better to watch movies alone..I am so involved when watch it alone..LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 22:01:36 |Display all floors

Haha ..

It is a sharing thing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 22:05:02 |Display all floors
No one can share a movie with me..cos I get distracted by that person next to me...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.