Post time 2006-1-4 18:57:09 |Display all floors
if you love someone you can allways make the m,oney

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 19:00:50 |Display all floors
if you love someone , you always make money for them and keep them happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 19:00:51 |Display all floors
scot...

yes...i agree with you...money does count..esp for me...i do spend quite amount of money in maintaining myself..=(..but..i think its love brings two people together...it shall always be LOVE!!

money is just a figure..and as a woman...we need to be esp. financially independent!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 19:52:47 |Display all floors
yes sinfull most of the woman i know want to beindependent they don't want to look for a man to support them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 19:57:30 |Display all floors
yea..independence is very important....

haha....not just want to..we are independent.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 00:03:26 |Display all floors

Some people go for love....

some people go for money.....some people go for sex.....some people go for variety......some people go for fun.....some people go for the brain......some people go for none of the above.....as long as the couple get what they want.....I say go for it.... couple being mismatched is a sad story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 08:01:55 |Display all floors
couple being mismatched is indeed a sad thing..

but its called trial and error...find the right match...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.