rocket have to buy a new players..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 13:37:04 |Display all floors
lost again!
No need to watch the games any more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 23:21:19 |Display all floors

T-Mac = Grant Hill

T-Mac reminds me of Grand Hill... frequent injuries.  Houston is a major disappointment.  With T-Mac and Yao, what have they done?  It is frustrating and waste of $$$.  I say trade T-Mac or Yao with 2 or 3 players that can combine to do  a better job.

By the time both T-Mac and Yao are healthy and ready to be competitive, their contract might be expiring.  Guess what?  More $$$ from the Rocket.

[ Last edited by ultragc at 2006-1-27 01:38 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-5 19:35:48 |Display all floors
in this team,I think the worst problem is not their status of the first starting fives,while other players have less ability of
saving the team in the emergency moment,I think the mcgrady do best in this point.
Another problem is the age of the team,its avg is the oldest in the league,I think this is not very good for the further development
in the following seasons.It should take in some new and young players such as James.Only in this way,shou the team have better
scores and that is what the fans expect for a long time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.