Views: 11469|Replies: 17

what should the Rockets do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-3 13:20:06 |Display all floors
So far,the Rockets have lost 18 games and won just 10. It is almost impossiable for them to join the playoffs.In my opinion, I think T-Mac and Yao Ming should pay more attention to their hurt instead of the team's achieve, just like what the Spurs did in 1996..Maybe that will help the team pick out a goog rookie next year.What do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 11:53:09 |Display all floors
Man, I hope I would know, but I really don't. What if Rockets cannot force their way into playoffs? Gosh, I'm so worried about them.

Use magic tools Report

fangxuan has been deleted
Post time 2006-1-6 12:48:11 |Display all floors

Rockets beat Cavaliers 90-81. That's cool

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 13:15:34 |Display all floors
Jeff Van Gundy should resign !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 15:45:07 |Display all floors
When Rockets play like this, they would still have a chance to make it to the playoffs.

Washington Wizards' Gilbert Arenas(0) passes off the floor as he is guarded by Houston Rockets' Rafer Alston(12) and Juwan Howard (5) during the fourth quarter of their nba BASKETBALL game on Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2006 in Washington. The Rockets won 123-111. (AP Photo/Kevin Wolf)
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-7 11:26:37 |Display all floors
rockets    92-112     raptors
Juwan Howard  is lack of  imperturbability
rockets always do this ,when u feel disappointed with  them ,they  always give u a big surprise,but when u believe that they will beat their opponents,they always make u feel disappointed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-7 13:06:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hdwgenius at 2006-1-7 11:26
rockets    92-112     raptors
Juwan Howard  is lack of  imperturbability
rockets always do this ,when u feel disappointed with  them ,they  always give u a big surprise,but when u believe that th ...

You are right,  the Rockets let its fans down again today, losing to Raptors, ugly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.