Views: 4722|Replies: 11

Does exist the true love in Internet ???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-30 20:45:22 |Display all floors
For this question,actually I am not sure.
what do you think so ???
Do you believe it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 21:05:49 |Display all floors
i dont believe in cyber love..cos i think its waste of time...

but..i think there exist true love in cyber world..but it wont happen on me....n its rare...

i dont mind people knowing each other through cyber world..but they have to meet off the net soon...

pure cyber love is ridiculous..how canu love someone tht u never met and been with???...its crazy in my eyes....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-31 11:44:50 |Display all floors

Internet is just a way to meet people....

The rest must be done in person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-31 13:38:41 |Display all floors

waste of time

I think it is not ture around us,I do not believe it in net ! what do you think of it ? please tell me that what happen around yours

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-1 09:03:14 |Display all floors
i dont really trust people online until i see them in person. some people online act different than they do in real life. for me, i think one can "love" another online after they met each other in real life. for me, i dont think people can ever "love" someone if they never met before.
hmm.... and not the mention there are guys that pretend to be nice and all online just to get girls. ooo look, i am one of them =(
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-1 09:31:22 |Display all floors
I agrree with you.support!!!!!
So, we dont put our true love in this cyber,or you will hurt deeply.
Take care!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-1 22:16:47 |Display all floors

possible

possible, quite possible. but you have to meet later on....but I'm too old to love through internet, maybe it's for young people. But love is good to anyone, young or old. I hope more of you will find love as you wish, not only on the internet, but more in your life. You just need to know that love is so good.
cheers!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.