Views: 5141|Replies: 6

=== Any one will HELP a Tomato ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-12 23:57:14 |Display all floors
A tomato will apply usa visa for F-1 in three months. After failing in love, she really want to go to a distant place in order to forget those old stories. But all knows it is difficult to get usa visa, so she is eager to find some person who offer such help and consultation in usa visa. Anyway, she want to  have a change.  she hate the experience of losing.

And she will appreciate any true and effective help very much.

Waiting .............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 06:49:50 |Display all floors

Going abroad

Just for your information, there are other English speaking countries than the US ... Some of them (Australia, Canada) may be more welcoming. But you'd rather find a job first.
I don't believe that running away has ever solved anything. If everybody were to flee to a distant place everytime we taste failure, we'd all be perpetual travellers. The only thing which is difficult to face is your inner self, and you'll carry it with you wherever you go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 10:28:59 |Display all floors

What you need is time

Time is powerful. Heal the shame........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 13:48:31 |Display all floors

Time's just an excuse...

Thanx for your kind comforts

In most cases, it is easy said than done.  I do agree on that time is a kind of all-heal, because when we go to paradise, all the sadness would be forgotten. But for me, change on environment is much better.
I do need such kind of assistantship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 13:57:26 |Display all floors

But it is what I need..

But you can not deny that moving to a new environment is a good choice among various ways, especially for me, the sensitive one. And furthmore, I have been got the admission and full scholarship, why I do not make a try? I need something exciting, not despaire any longer.

So I really need such assistantship on F1 visa application, if you know some company or personal, would you kind enough to tell me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-17 22:59:33 |Display all floors

After 5 years

is tomato still waiting?

Probably not,

I am sure not

:)

Only pandas sit on mountains for hundreds of years mourning their loss

I was looking for Doberman's (and me) tomato thread

If we had a "my posts" search button I would never have found a 5 year-old dead thread on tomato visas

tomato probably married by now
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 06:02:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alceste at 12-2-2004 22:49
Just for your information, there are other English speaking countries than the US ... Some of them (Australia, Canada) may be more welcoming. But you'd rather find a job first.
I don't believe tha ...

Good post Alceste.  I concur completely - albeit I 'm from UK.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.