Views: 5671|Replies: 25

not difficult to fall in love but to maintain love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-29 13:07:40 |Display all floors
I find it not difficult to fall in love between two people but very very difficult to maintain your love for a long time.I hv been dated with two men but every time only lasts few month.What should I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 13:09:43 |Display all floors
me too, coz you wil find that you are getting away from each other due to the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 13:10:07 |Display all floors
Get the third.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 14:43:14 |Display all floors
don't worry.it's just not the right guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 14:46:00 |Display all floors
i agree you haven't found the right one yet!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 15:21:21 |Display all floors
I've fallen in love for at least dozens times, lol. But never mantained any of them, coz the girls didn't love me, or they loved me but also loved something else.  Joking.

Okay, let's talk about how to maintain it. You know there is something in our mind could make us feel tired after we've been with a man/woman for a long time. When we are terrible familiar with something, can not know any more of it, then the process is going to be finished.

Remember, love is the JOURNEY you are gettingn closer and closer to him/her, never try to maintain it, it does not work. But you can countrol the journey in your own way.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 15:55:50 |Display all floors

Love is hard to maintain

Love is hard to maintain. Because love is a beautiful thing. Most beautiful things can not last long. And there is no law supporting love, though marriage is supported. If you fall in love with a man, the best way to hold him is to marry him. However, you can hold a husband, whether you can hold his heart or not is up to luck or fate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.