Author: fangxuan

Poll: Who'll win the 2006 World Cup? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-3 13:59:05 |Display all floors
If there is nothing accidental,Brazil will win the cup,but the more we hope for ,the more disappointment we'll get, Brazil needs nothing ,just not a bad luck. Wish them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-3 14:46:00 |Display all floors
Trinidad...Go Soca Warriors!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 20:02:59 |Display all floors
I think Brazil or Holland will win the championship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 20:50:21 |Display all floors
I believe that England is very strong and may get the champainship !!
Maybe I am the first man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 15:35:27 |Display all floors

Gemany, at least an European team

Definitely, Brazil is the best team, they have best talent, skill and performace, but they need to worry about  their stability.

Moreover, Brazil has never won the cup in Europe,and it's the same for the European teams, when they are in another continent other than in Europe.But 2002 is a exception,it's ruined in Korean's hands.It's a disaster.

Germany will take the advantage of  the home,though they are not in their best condition,and their formation is still being changed, their spirit and experience will bring them a good result, at least the chance to the final.If Germany cannot  get the cup, there must be another European team making it .[

[ Last edited by lampard at 2006-1-5 03:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 16:00:49 |Display all floors

Brazil will win in the end

This year's Brazil involve the best player , their attacking ability, I think , none can deny.
However, I actually love England the most, but I can not get enough courage when comparing with Brazil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 17:50:59 |Display all floors
i like Brazil. there's no doubt that  i'll vote this team. Although i am not fan of footable, but i appreciate it as a art, usually i just watch the most  wonderful match with my friends

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.