Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

fangxuan has been deleted
Post time 2005-12-26 16:38:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 16:42:16 |Display all floors

Brazil and Argentina

Brazilians are definitely the strongest. If there's a team who can beat them, that would be Argentina.

[ Last edited by qollop at 2005-12-26 04:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 16:42:37 |Display all floors
From the bottom of heart., I really hope Itally could win. Just because they are such a team worth sympathy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 17:00:27 |Display all floors

Definitely, Brazil

Football actually is  a very 'magic' sport. It is related to lots of factors. No absolute winner in the world.  Take 98 world cup for example, Brazil is stronger than france regarding players' skill and ability, but they lost the match. This kind of poll can be seen a way  to show which team you like best, to some extent. If world cup is won only by ability and skill, Brazil is unquestionable to hold the golden cup.!! I prefer Brazil, but other powerhouses also have the opportunities!! Brazil is the best! as for the second choice, maybe Argentina. Other powerhouses are just "阿斗s". Don't accentuate much of your attention on teams, such as Spain and England.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 17:13:30 |Display all floors
Brazil and Germany are my choices too. But I prefer Germany, although they don't have so many super stars as Brazilians do.
Die Deutsche Fussballmannshaft ueber alles!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-27 00:20:39 |Display all floors
hoffqu, good German-speaking guy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.