Author: linjian

CET 4 passed, a piece of cake... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-23 07:45:30 |Display all floors
楼上的TEM8 是什么东东?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 07:51:47 |Display all floors
四六级只是长城一砖而已,还有很多要学呢!四六级我也拿了优秀,可是说实话能派上什么用途...只是张paper而已。我一直认为考试只是对你英语水平的检验,路还很长,加油哦兄弟们!
记住哦,我们的近期目标就是学好英语,中期目标就是出国找洋MM,终极目标就是用愚公移山的精神把美国变成我们中国的“最大的省”!
大家互相勉励哦:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 18:29:00 |Display all floors

give it an English version, clumsy as it may seem

四六级只是长城一砖而已,还有很多要学呢!四六级我也拿了优秀,可是说实话能派上什么用途...只是张paper而已。我一直认为考试只是对你英语水平的检验,路还很长,加油哦兄弟们!
记住哦,我们的近期目标就是学好英语,中期目标就是出国找洋MM,终极目标就是用愚公移山的精神把美国变成我们中国的“最大的省”!
大家互相勉励哦
Passing CET 4 and 6 is nothing but one single brick of the Great Wall and has nothing to boast about ---- there is still much yet to be learned!! I passed both CET 4 and 6 with flying colors, but to be honest, I cannot make any utilitarian use out of them. They are but two sheet of papers!  I always hold that the exam is only a way to check your command of the English language. Buddies,  summon up your strenth and soldier on! The road ahead is still long.
Do remember, our short-term goal is to learn English well, medium-term goal, to go overseas and find a hot gal there, and our ultimate goal, to turn America into the biggest province of our country!
Let's inspire each other with this!
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.