Author: circlept

Picture your true life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-21 15:35:05 |Display all floors
petrified forest, Arizona State...can you say boooooooooooring??
Picture 078.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 15:35:36 |Display all floors
US air craft carrier...seattle washington naval yard.
Picture 054.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 15:40:49 |Display all floors
china town in vancouver Canada...that's how they mark the street sign...Seattle's is better!!!

I would have had more pictures of this place, but apparently 'uh huh' is the Universal English phrase for "I have no clue" In Canada.  The chinese-canadians were great at using this term while I visited.  I parked my rental car and asked 3 chinese people there if I could park there and all...said, uh huh.  45 minutes later I come back they are having a huge freaking sale on the road, it's been blocked off with barricades, and my car towed.  Then, the Frnech speaking Canadian taxi was a pain as he tried to drive me in every direction but toward my towed car to make a few extra bucks.  Gotta love those multicutral canadians!!
Picture 019.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 15:42:09 |Display all floors

great pictures

The first time to post after this forum changed its face.

How to download picture as the signature? Where is my previous signature?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 15:42:33 |Display all floors
SW Colorado...Mesa Verde....800 year-old American-Indian cliff dwellings.  I believe his one is the oldest in North America and this is the largest as well.
100_5650.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 15:46:01 |Display all floors
spirit race should have some great pics, as usual, comming...

Maybe LGK...and oggyjj..too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 16:17:00 |Display all floors

these are for carinhk

Mahayana Buddhist Temple in NY city Chinatown

These people need a website or something...took me 5 minutes to find a picture of the place.  Several more pics of the place to come.  At first when I entered I didn't think it was appropriate to take pictures and I definately didn't think they would let me, but they were surprisngly nice about...in fact, it almost seemed like they wanted me to take pictures.  Probably don't get many wierdos like me taking pics of their buddhas...

ny_china_town.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.