Author: raymondxx

who is u favorit football player(english soccer)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-14 18:21:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by smogmonster at 2006-1-19 01:26
ronaldo is pony.  absolute waste of space.  and schwarzer looks like he's on his way out of boro.  bad news for us.

The Ronaldo you're mention it's Cristiano Ronaldo, or Real Madrid Ronaldo??

For Cristiano.. i think he is a very good player, good winger, good in speed, good in scoring, good in passing too..

And the most important, he make a good performance not only in his club, but also in national team.

[ Last edited by red_devil at 2006-3-16 11:04 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 19:32:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by red_devil at 2006-3-14 18:21

The Ronaldo's you're mention it's Cristiano Ronaldo, or Real Madrid Ronaldo??

For Cristiano.. i think he is a very good player, good winger, good in speed, good in scoring, good in passing t ...

.He certainly meant Cristiano Ronaldo,cuz the title said english football only.,see?Second,Cristiano is a waste of space,yep,a bit,I'd say,but don't expect a boro fan to praise cristiano.

Cristiano hasn't done enough for his NT and Man United,I suppose.

Use magic tools Report

fangxuan has been deleted
Post time 2006-3-15 09:45:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 10:49:56 |Display all floors
I agree with fangxuan!

C.Ronaldo pay more attention to his so-called magnificent skill.

[ Last edited by slamduncan at 2006-3-15 10:52 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 21:33:59 |Display all floors
he's far from another Giggs!!! He enjoys running down the side,but his cross is less accurate than Beckham,apparently.And he doesn't fit in with United's entire play very much,as fangxuan said.so there've been rumors that he may go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 11:10:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gloryhunter at 2006-3-15 21:33
he's far from another Giggs!!! He enjoys running down the side,but his cross is less accurate than Beckham,apparently.And he doesn't fit in with United's entire play very much,as fangxuan said.so t ...

Okay, his cross is less accurate than Beckham, it's right..  but remember, he still young, he got plenty of time to improve his skills. I believe he'll be a very good player someday.

Beside that, Giggs it's getting older..  Man Utd deperately needs young talented player, i believe Man Utd will keep Cristiano.

[ Last edited by red_devil at 2006-3-16 11:13 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 11:54:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by red_devil at 2006-3-16 11:10

Okay, his cross is less accurate than Beckham, it's right..  but remember, he still young, he got plenty of time to improve his skills. I believe he'll be a very good player someday.

Beside th ...

cristiano is a good player. His skills may save the team sometimes, but he did sometimes seem a bit too special in the team's entire play. Anyway he's better than Flescher.
http://www.pampers.com.cn/bsod/seebaby.asp?ID=sh00017

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.