Author: chinadaily

Poll: Odd Pictures of the Year [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-21 15:49:43 |Display all floors

Let me say it loud and clear

I have nothing against DC personally.

I think he can be a swell guy if he wants to -- unlike the child molester, he has no need to call any attorney in Utah.

I'll still take a stand on the Palestinian issue, and he can take his with nuanced and reasoned arguments if he can, not by spamming and wiping anyone's you-know-what after every post.

That's why aaron1 came out to apologize to the forum on behalf of Israel -- what a gracious man this guy truly is.

You see I am not against any ethnic group -- that would have been insane.

I just hark back to the days when the Chinese were bullied by the Japanese, and I feel the Gazans are in the same situation.

That's why I sympathize with them, not because intrinsically there is anything wrong with the Jewish people -- whose hard work and intelligence had made them great achievers down the centuries

I always say DC is stupid, but that's only in jest.

No one stupid can spam like he can -- obviously.

So I hope DC can help us to make this forum one of the best at CD.

Argue with reason, not with spamming -- that's all I ask of him, and he is welcome if he can do that -- calmly and reasonably.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-23 14:43:11 |Display all floors

I think we're having a cyber-attack now

We are having a cyber-attack here at TTCD and other CD forums, because posts without any new input are being uploaded to the top, and they are all "polls."

As I told you, there are spies at CD, or else this won't be happening without cause.

At first I thought the mods were doing this to re-introduce some old threads by floating them again, but now I realize this is a cyber-attack because the floating has been aimless and not restricted to anyone's posts, and for no apparent reason at all.

Whoever the dimwit is, just get the fock out of here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-4 07:18:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wchao37 at 2009-7-23 14:43
We are having a cyber-attack here at TTCD and other CD forums, because posts without any new input are being uploaded to the top, and they are all "polls."

As I told you, there are spi ...

YES, some guilaos bastard

just get jealous

everytime CHK or Wc logs in

anyway, i am having fun here travelling

sweetie

as no one, not even lame mod huange 26x can STOP ME

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-4 07:19:04 |Display all floors

btw

lame mod hunage 26x takes care of

smallish section call TRAVEL

& it is NONE of his BIZ here

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.