Author: harriett

what's the most dangerous thing for an unexperienced girl to travel alone?NEW! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-8 20:48:15 |Display all floors

thank you guys...but dont argue here,ok??it's good to know different ideas.

i know that travelling alone is not that safe for an unexperienced girl like me,that's why i havent taken my first step,and that's why i put this post here.

thank you daotan,i understand what you mean,it will never be bad to be careful,and i will take your advice seriously.about toe21,i wanna know her first,as i said in my post,i dont think travelling with someone i dont know much about is safe,so dont worry about this,i get it.

also wanna thank you, otis22,i understand you too.thinking about too much will make the trip lose some fun,but as i said,it's never bad to be careful,even too careful.

thank you again for your advice!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-15 20:09:26 |Display all floors

[b]NO PROGRESS[/b]

NO PROGRESS
going to Harbin at jan 20th,the final decision is still following a travel agency. though i know how to buy the airline tickets & how to make reservation with the hotel separately,but how to arrenge the route,which hotel to stay in,how many days to stay,how can i get to those places,i cant just stand on the street where the temperature is under -18 centigrade and ask the ppl pass me by......i just think  i cant handle these things alone. does it mean i am not only unprepared for travelling alone,but also not that type,i mean maybe i am not suitable for it.i have no idea about it, just feel a little sad for myself.

any advice??ideas??suggestions??thoughts??

thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-15 20:37:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by harriett at 2006-1-15 20:09
NO PROGRESS
going to Harbin at jan 20th,the final decision is still following a travel agency. though i know how to buy the airline tickets & how to make reservation with the hotel sepa ...

Couldn't you find a travel book or web site that recommends good accommodation...etc?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 15:18:06 |Display all floors

maybe all i need is time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-22 05:29:05 |Display all floors

Travel alone is boring....not recommended.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-22 05:29:52 |Display all floors

If you must travel alone....good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-22 20:47:31 |Display all floors
i think it's very wise for you to join an travel team!
first, you can make new friends in china!
second, if that travel agency is an able one, you can really enjoy your trip and will find it's much better than just with friends!
third, you can learn many local traditions from the tour guide! Meanwhile , maybe you can take a meal in common people' family!
If you wanna travel in Peking ,i think i can make your trip a pleasant one!
e-mail: tim4107@sina.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.