Post time 2006-1-21 15:47:11 |Display all floors

Hi, I found following dialogue between 2 americans in a forum panel

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 13:11:08 |Display all floors
every chinese will be proud of china being NO.1 one day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 23:06:36 |Display all floors
china will face the issues of human rights like the west and integration into a democracy, everyone will want the factory owners bmw not $5 per day so unless targets for social issues are met, it will launch its own pathogen and destruct, USA contro the world he who controls the oil controls the world.
The dicotomy of china will enable vietnam to become competative within the next 10 years, and india who has a population growth far in excess of china also common english speaking and technology advances, the west will pay 10% more for local goods in the near future ant the ballance will redirect, floating the yen is not the answer.
Global companies will become reluctant to grow and develop. 20% of unilever europe was grey imports from the east via the supermarkets.
This will be closed in the next 6 months by transfer pricing controls from the netherlands.
China is the factory for the west, wher safety and environment seem to be ignored but the consumer is changing rapidly in its views.
From my perspective china is like the west was in 1960 but on  a larger scale.
Compromise is needed we will see what the iran situation brings in nuclear threat, my view is the USA and Uk will attack and control the oil from the west.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-8 05:32:03 |Display all floors

Wrong Focus

National boundaries are irrelevant.  

The battle line is between the super rich and everybody else.

Americans should have made accounting and personal finance mandatoy in all of the schools in 1945.  You don't hear American economists talking about the NET WORTH of 80% of Americans or how much they have lost on depreciation of automobiles since World War II.

psikeyhackr
Kill an economist for KKK
Karl, Kenneth & Keynes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 18:53:45 |Display all floors
In my own opinion,China will be sure to lead the world economy,no matter what the result is,we should have the confidence to
do so.After all,our economic development rate is attracting the world especially the developed countries,and China has been the
most widest and important world market where many huge companies compete fircely,and they have large interests in  China
ok. that all
^/?haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-11 20:52:04 |Display all floors

Yeah, why?

Because cheap labour..........................and growing economy? growing from what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 17:40:49 |Display all floors

Reply #1 flyingroc's post

I think we all hope China's economic become the NO.1 of the world, but more civilian pays attention to the heighten of living level. For example, though China's economic is developing fast, there are still a lot of civilian can't afford the house.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.