Author: iloveapar

talking for the weather in your country~~guys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-14 05:08:16 |Display all floors
Hey guys I'm back to this thread with some more weather pictures! In my part of the US we just has a lot of snow. It was a day & a half ago, and today was warm, so a lot of it has already melted. The pictures you see here were not taken right away. The morning after the snow was so beautiful! No one had shoveled yet, the cars were all covered.... everything was white!!! But here's what the next day was like, with everything back to normal.
0602front3.jpg
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-14 05:11:03 |Display all floors
and I love this picture... the icicles on the side of my house. When I was little I used to like to eat icicles, but now I realize that all the dirt from the roof is probably in them.

My son likes to throw them as far as he can like spears, or sword-fight with his friends with them. When they break he can just grab another one, until only short ones are left that he can't reach anymore.
0602icicles.jpg
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-3 17:33:50 |Display all floors

It is amazing.

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-1-1 00:54
Here is poor little Buddha sitting int he snow under my mailbox. It's ok, he's Buddha, I think he will not only survive, but find deep meaning in being buried in snow.

Do you believe in Buddhism? As a matter of fact, you are very kind-hearted. Maybe I should say Buddha bless you.:)
No pains, no gains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 20:12:38 |Display all floors

Welcome to Shenyang

I am a boy from shenyang .It is a developing city  has   brillion four seasons,in my opinion.As a northern sity,we can see the super characteristic of   northeast  in Shenyang.  Welcome here ,my friend!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 23:06:55 |Display all floors
Oh,your pictures made me feel a little cold.haha,Freakyqi
well,I'm in Xi'an now.Winter in this old city just let me think of my hometown.
What about coming here?The old city is so charming
水满则溢,月盈则亏.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.