Author: iloveapar

talking for the weather in your country~~guys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-5 12:08:14 |Display all floors

tianjin,oh my god!!!

my university is in tianjin.so i have been there for 4 years which was my worst time in my life.the weather there was so bad!
spring    there are sand-storms.when it comes,you can't go out because the air is full of sands!it is so DIRTY that your clothes will change the colour to yellow.and the sands will fly into your eyes ,nose, mouth,even ears!!it is so terrible!
summer    it is very dry! there isn't enough rain.
autumn   very dry too! it results in your nose bleeding! the wind is serious!
winter     very cold and dry! it results in your nose bleeding! there are so much snow that my shoes were wet everyday! the wind blows your face hurt.
tianjin is not a good place for long-time living
maybe my words will cause some arguements,sorry for that. but what i said is true and it was my experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 17:37:41 |Display all floors

to:susank

Could Tianjin really a terrible city?

It lies beside the Bo oeason and its climate should be cool and fresh I think.

Last year one of my younger sisters took the exam for the common colleges of our nation and now she is studying in Tianjin.But I haven't heard too much bad news about  the weather there from her.

I  learn that these years many trees and other green plants have been planted at the north edge of the North China.

I think the climate could get better in the future.
I welcome corrections to my Baby-English!  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 20:29:48 |Display all floors

to:camphor

it is really a terrible city for me as well as  many students from south of china at least.
maybe it is because we come  from warm and wet place .
if you have a chance , welcome to hangzhou . haha. hangzhou is better than tianjin, i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 09:13:16 |Display all floors
Is Tianjin weather worse than Beijing?
Also, how easy is it to get to Beijing from Tianjin by train or bus? How long does it take and how much would it cost?
I want to live in Beijing, but I was wondering if I lived in Tianjin, could I easily visit Beijing for a day trip? (not overnight)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 12:23:22 |Display all floors

to:freakyqi

yes.it is very easy to travl to tianjin from beijing for a day trip.
there r many trains between two cities. it takes you about 1 hour to go there.
but the weathers in two cities are similar , even beijing is worse than tianjin. but i advise you not to live in tianjin. it is dirty and the food is not very good but cheap.
generally speaking, tianjin is not a city suitable for living. even worse,sometimes you may find it's boring to stay there because of lack of entertainment.
you have money but you don't know how  to spend it.
what i said is just my feeling of living in tianjin from 2000 to 2004.
i didn't mean to offend anyone.if i do ,sorry for that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 14:51:23 |Display all floors

Wuhan

If you see the map, you'll find Wuhan is the center of China.
In summer it's very hot, but in winter it's become extremely cold.
So leaving in Wuhan, you must have strongly suitted the weather very well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 17:34:57 |Display all floors

Alas, so many friends dislike Tianjin.

After all,Tianjin is the one of our nation's biggest cities and quite a fewl famous universities are all there.

I think if you try to understand such a historial city from another aspect , maybe you'll feel fine.

In addition,in modern history,Tianjin had played a very important rol and the impression of it  is so terrible,just as all of you said, that I really hardly accept that.

:)
I welcome corrections to my Baby-English!  :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.