Author: alexjustin

Can people have different codes for girlfriend and future wife? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-21 18:39:57 |Display all floors

why can't gilfriend and wife be the same person?

maybe it's a little naive.but i still believe true love last life-long .how could i choose the one i do not love .it won't work just lead to divorce.i know reality is so brutal.or you might be hurt by the one you really care.but,if you marry someone just because he of she is submitting or rich.would you feel happy? we can not choose what kind of country to be born.however,i do can choose what kind of life i live in.dream is something gives you hope and adds colors to your life.why choose the childish innocence?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-23 18:34:52 |Display all floors

I can't help but homage

I agree your opinion.but somethings I really feel the spirit is willing,but the flesh is weak.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-29 22:52:03 |Display all floors

agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 15:46:56 |Display all floors

treat her correctly

if you will follow your criteria when you looking for a gf or wife or if your gf will upgrade to ur wife? I don't think if you fall in love you can distinguish she is ur bf or ur future wife? So treat correctly to a girl, maybe you will discover she is whom you are want.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.