Author: alexjustin

Can people have different codes for girlfriend and future wife? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-18 14:11:02 |Display all floors

no

but there are often some girls who are clever in some small thing,but blind to those who love her heartedly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-18 15:10:43 |Display all floors

how a cockroach you are!

i drive at someone who can't be faithful to his girlfriend or his wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-19 17:16:14 |Display all floors

I agree with you!

In fact, love is very simple! We need not to make it so complex. You  don't need to worry about  who should be your girl friend or your wife~If you think that "Oh,good, that girl is suitable for me!" Then you can get together with her.And it isn't necessary whether she will become your wife. Time will prove all. If you find that you are suitable finally, you can marry. That is a very natural process~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-19 17:17:09 |Display all floors

I agree with you!

In fact, love is very simple! We need not to make it so complex. You  don't need to worry about  who should be your girl friend or your wife~If you think that "Oh,good, that girl is suitable for me!" Then you can get together with her.And it isn't necessary whether she will become your wife. Time will prove all. If you find that you are suitable finally, you can marry. That is a very natural process~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-19 21:01:10 |Display all floors

you are selfish

I think your love to your girlfriend is not true love,because you love is selfish,only happiness ,no responsibility.your love to your wife also selfish.In a word ,you only want to gain while not pay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-20 16:46:56 |Display all floors

speaking from experience

I have a girlfriend. I am faithful to her, respect her and care for her, but I don't love her. Furthermore, I don't think I'll ever love her. If I do, I will ask her to be my wife, but I doubt that will happen.

We have both agreed to have a relationship that most probably will end sometime in the future, most likely when I leave the city I live in now. I have had a few relationships like this in the past - especially when I was in university. I have never regretted those past relationships and in fact still stay in touch with those girls. It was hard for us to part, but in the end I think it was better that we got together and then had to part than to have never had gotten together at all.

I do want to meet a girl who will become my girlfriend and then my wife someday, but I feel like that's still a few years down the road. I'm not ready to get married yet. In the meantime I don't want to remain single all the time. It's more fun to have a girlfriend. We can learn a lot from each other and grow into better people with each other's help. Of course, there's always the risk of seriously hurting her or yourself, so both partners must be very considerate of the other and communicate very carefully to them what they are thinking and feeling, and also make it very clear what the intentions of the relationship are.

When I get married I will be completely faithful to my wife. I will have no mistress, lover, girlfriend, prostitute, etc. I will only have my wife. While I have a girlfriend I am also completely faithful to her.

I think that people can have a very satisfying relationship with someone who they don't intend to marry, and that from that angle one can have a different code for girlfriend and wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-20 17:03:18 |Display all floors

I agree to you opinion!just suppose youare a girl.

I agree to you opinion!just suppose youare a girl.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.