Author: alexjustin

Can people have different codes for girlfriend and future wife? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-16 14:20:23 |Display all floors

no one can reconcile the differences completely

a girl friend is the one you stay with only a short period ;while you will spend most of your life with your wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-16 20:44:18 |Display all floors

strange idea

have one wife .and have several girlfriends at the same time. this is the
perfect life. this need courage and skill and money.
  having only one wife in the entire life is regretful.this is ordinary. but for
so many poor man this is their biggest aspiration.
  the difference comes from the different background or level in society.
the wealthy of the world including the beauty is distributed to different
level unfairly.
  the society is developing forward with the evolution of human beings,but
actually the we  humans are just going to destroy  ourselves. we have
gone so far away from oursevels.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 14:08:01 |Display all floors

for girls

man like to hold a romantic love for his girlfriend, she is so naughty, so lovely, so beautiful, so charming, most importantly, they can share so many happy days together totally ingoring the trifle matters such as cooking and washing.
so mostly, a man doesn't love her after hemarried his girlfriend, she is not as lovely as before, she has to energy need to spare her energy to do houseworking and take care of the baby. her life is full of trifle matters and her hands are glossy and her skin are dotted with speckles. however, all the sacrifices can't get sympathy from her husband, because he just knows that she is no charming as before, he will find another girl to be his another girlfriend.
So, remember, do love yourself more. keep your charming forever, never lose your confidence, whey he betrays you, you also can find another better guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 14:19:40 |Display all floors

I agree with you

Actually, I don't understand what you said fully. sorry.Maybe it's because of my poor English, but I think maybe some of your express ways are a little wrong too. Hehe:)
I completely agree that gf and wife/ bf and husband are two different things. Many kinds of girls can be your gf but there is one kind of girls whom you think can be your wife. I t is the same to bf and husband. Just because that before marriage, you have a lot of things to consider with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 16:26:37 |Display all floors

Can people have different codes for girlfriend and future wife?

It has much difference between girdfriend and wife, the current girlfriend is not sure to be your future wife. Once she or other woman is your wife, a man should be a good, responsible husband.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 17:01:25 |Display all floors

Am I old enough to have opposite opinion?

I cannot persuade myself to agree with your love value although it seems popular among the youth. Personally I believe in true love, that would take me a lifetime to seek for and guard around. How can you kiss her while thinking that the girl is not actually my ideal wife? Apparently this phenomena would result in more and more extramarital affairs after marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-18 09:13:37 |Display all floors

Limmerance

Hi Boys and Girls. This topic is very interesting (thought provoking) to me, since I am new in PRC and would like to meet a nice girl to spend my time with. I do not want to be offensive when I approach a girl and ask her for a date, and I am unsure just how much a typical american can discuss with a beautiful Chinese flower.
That being said, I would like to remind you of a biological concept called "limmerance." This refers to the duration of physical attraction between the male and female of a species, and usually correlates well with the amount of time required to produce  and ween (raise past infancy) offspring. For men and women this period is about three years. So that might mean I find my new wife to be the most sexy, stimulating creature on the planet for a relatively short period of time, but if I truly am in love then I must appreciate all aspects of her being....I must love her voice, her laughter and song, the way she cares for others around her, and the ways that she makes me a more complete person, Just as I should make her more completely whole.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.