Author: alexjustin

Can people have different codes for girlfriend and future wife? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-12 20:51:28 |Display all floors

dirty dog

The pure girl, take careful, this is a very very dirty dog!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 13:01:16 |Display all floors

I believe true love

when you have met the person who you really love , whice is a lucky thing. Many peoples have not  find the lover everwhere. please tresure the boy who really you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 14:40:40 |Display all floors

luckyrice ! please be A little more optimistic

if      you keep the optimistic  heart     in your mind     ,the   result  will  be   different  ....   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-15 00:08:14 |Display all floors

Just try this way.

I know you need the passion to mantain a love,so you want to have a girlfriend who will get on with you like a house on fire.But you are also worrying the passion is not compatible with family life after the marriage,so you want to marry a girl who will live a longstanding plain life with you.Oh,god,how controversial!

So my opinion is that don't think much about that,just choose a girlfriend to love,till the time when both of you feel needed to get married,then marry her.I'm sure when both of you feel a need to get married,the passion of love have nearly burned out!Then after you enjoyed a passionate love,you don't need to worry the passion will hurt your marriage though you marry the same person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-16 12:54:11 |Display all floors

my opinion

I am a man.I think that if you can earn enough money to make both of your live and your girl friend,you can chose a girl you love.otherwise,just chose a girl who can help you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-16 13:14:56 |Display all floors

whether a girl can have different codes for boyfriend and future husband?

I am a student.It is a horrible day for me last night because I found my girlfriend has another partner.She went to work one year before me.Last night ,there was a call for her.after the call.she tell me that there was a friend of her who was a girl had a bad mood,she wanted to give her a hand.But in fact that I had heard a man voice through the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!
  She said I am just her boyfriend because I can't fulfill all that she want !she will find a husband somebody but not me.
  How can I say?can anyone give me an answer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-16 13:17:53 |Display all floors

why can not?

When I was an undergraduate student I did not have a girlfriend until my third year in my university, which is a second-class university far from downtown. At the moment I was such a genteel and romantic and pure boy that I considered love as the greatest and purest and sublimest thing in the world so I did want to spend all my life with the girl I loved at the time. I could die for her without any hesitation if she was in danger, say, met gangsters. She was my Godess. My friends thought she was a so-so looking girl but in my eyes she was the most beautiful girl in the world! I could accept all her shortcomings. She told me her saddest story happened in her childhood that she was raped by a high-school-student neighbor when she was only ten years old. I, as a traditional Chinese guy who influenced very much by the notion of virginity, hold her tightly at once with tears in my eyes and thought the God was so unfair that how he could let a hooligan to hurt so nice a girl and i decided to take care of her all her life.

During the period I had chance to have sex with her(she would definitely not refuse, in fact we both had needs—such is human nature)but I did not. I thought the sex between two lovers is a divine thing and I respected her so much I should not do it so quick although I loved her so much.

Sometime later she began to have conversation with one of my best male friends and they often went to downtown to go shopping and this stuff, which maybe just a excuse for them to stay together. At first,I simply thought nothing was wrong because the girl was my girlfriend and the guy was my best friend and it was good if they could learn from each other because they were all smart. Then they did that just like I did not exist and she told that guy she was not my girlfriend.

One month later summer holiday came so she went back home thousands miles away in Fujian Province. At last she told me in telephone that she decided to choose one of her middle-school classmates to be her (new) boyfriend.

My heart was broken. I felt desparated. For one year I could not walk out of the shadow. I dared not fall in love for quite a long time. You can day I am so fragile and so sentimental. But you cannot doubt my deep love of her.

Now, that girl has two to three boyfriends. Indeed I certainly have the chance to be one of the boyfriends of hers but I would never.

From then on I am not so pure a guy anymore.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.