Author: alexjustin

Can people have different codes for girlfriend and future wife? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-12 10:45:13 |Display all floors

Marriage if its your optimum happiness

Can it be possible that who you choose as your wife is the one you love most. I mean, a girl that can fulfill all your manly request, but certain aspects of her decide that she won't make a suitable wife to you.
Some people find girl friend for the outcome of marriage, but I wonder if they realize that the girl is not suitable to be your life long company but a desirable romance may lay ahead of you two. Can you accept a love that is the most splendid kind but is not meant for marriage?
Can’t one truly love some one for the mere sake of love, not for marriage? Can't you genuinely love some one without the prospects of marriage?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-12 11:09:21 |Display all floors

U...

have never had a girlfriend before i guess, so u begin to discuss such a meaningless topic! A DAYDREAMER!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-12 12:18:53 |Display all floors

Love vs Marriage?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-12 14:39:36 |Display all floors

Such a horrible double standard!!!

It is so very Asian!!

The guy wants wild sex with girls, yet he wants to marry a pure girl. The pure girl should beware of such a dirty dog, as they carry diseases!

Any sweet, pure girl should know any guy very well before she falls in love with him, as he could give her AIDS or any number of other deadly sexually transmitted diseases.

And, such a guy may never be happy with one girl. Such guys CHEAT, CHEAT, CHEAT!!!

Such guys should have something that is very close and dear to them CUT OFF, hehehe!!!

They will say they are working late at the office, but they will come home stinking like alcohol and prostitutes!!! BEWARE!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-12 14:51:35 |Display all floors

as long as it's true love ,it's the same between lovers and connubiality

I don’t believe in that saying: it’s true love between lovers; but become love of relatives after marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-12 15:28:06 |Display all floors

don't be so naive, alexjoin!

I don't believe a relationship between man and woman can be true love without responsibility.
What in the world is the real love? What's your standard?
Maybe you should find the truth in the real life, not in television program or movie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-12 15:56:19 |Display all floors

I don't agree with you

The day after tomorrow is Valentine's day.This is a good question for many people.How much love can be repeat?Life is not easy for anybody.We should do our best to make the people we love happy.At least don't hurt her,either girl friend or wife.

I have been married for more than 10 years.I don't agree with you,though my wife is not my first girl friend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.