WHO??????????????????????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 18:43:47 |Display all floors

the top storey

of course the on wanna have a chinese girlfriend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 23:12:50 |Display all floors

wrs553

You can meet that guy, yourself, if you think he is so wonderful. Do you know that there is gay marriage in San Francisco, California USA, now, hehehehehe!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-3 01:48:38 |Display all floors

Something smells funny

Well since there is some time between my classes I have taken the liberty of browsing this section of the forums.  Of the post that I have read, all I see is: "White rich guy looking for some Chinese girl".  Well, soo desu ne?  

What I'm wondering is, where are the "White rich girl looking for some Chinese guy" posts, almost sounds too good to be true eh?

If you're a white guy involved with a Chinese girl, it had better not be because she's Chinese.

Too often have I met white guys who get involved with Asian girls cause it's easier than getting a white girl.  Hell, it might really be easier, but real men don't take the easy way out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-3 03:03:21 |Display all floors

what

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.