Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-18 04:30:09 |Display all floors

And...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-18 08:20:57 |Display all floors

redesign

Perhaps if you let us know what you had in mind as well as your goals and intentions, we could be more helpful.

Certainly most folks have had the impression that more effort on moderating spammers and mischief-makers was the biggest need, but this may not be cost-effective. If you are looking for some kind of design mechanism to achieve this, then you are asking for some rather innovative thought -- what do you have in mind so far?

On a personal note, I see two sections of this forum are still over-run with insane sexist and racist posters -- but I do not know that getting rid of those two sections would illiminate those two or three people who use multiple handles to make China look idiotic, or not -- look at what kind of garbage goes on in the outer forum: more of the same (and it is exhausting to deal with these trouble makers, when it is your post that has been selected for the outer discussion).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-18 09:51:09 |Display all floors

It is still a good idea to communicate with us

The China Daily forum is too important not to have our full attention, as you may need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-18 10:00:32 |Display all floors

LGK:

How about this pledge:

China first!

Egos last!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-18 10:47:49 |Display all floors

one of calimero's good suggestions

a forumite/moderator -- ask robbiexie, amyamy and sleepye: you can always remove any post they might have slipped through.

calimero's only poor suggestion was a limitiation of one post every ten minutes -- talk about patience! I have only a few hours or so that I can spend every so often, often I have to answer two or three or more posts when I come in and though I am doing other things in between with my time, I am not about to set a dang timer for when I can send a reply back. On the other hand, I suppose I could get used to the bother.

A live web cam or short ten-minute repeater daily video clip from China Daily's beautiful window vista would be very cool!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-18 11:19:48 |Display all floors

Can't Touch This! NA NA NA na na NA NA NA na na Hammer Time!

How about a less dull looking forum? Redesign the actual design!

How about a place where we can chat live, I guess it would be fun to be able to watch people argue over something while we watch it live.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.