Author: aliceliping

There is no foreigner at here,have you seen one??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-5 02:38:02 |Display all floors

I'm not in China, but I am happy to be

a helper for you in English if you need it.  My girlfriend and I have some experience now with the difficulties of learning Engllish or Chinese and I enjoy helping people when they ask me for it.

I don't have time to study my Mandarin right now, but maybe I would have some questions for you.

Please feel free to email me at chinabehave@yahoo.com and let me know what your question is.

Also, I am happy to chat about China and the world now.  I am very interested in becoming a helper for people in China to speak so the world can hear you.  China has the most important voice in the world right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-5 07:47:57 |Display all floors

to jaimz78

actually your conjecture about non chinese regulars moving away from this forum is only half right.  when i said crackers/rednecks, i am referring to white americans. this excludes france, germany and other white skinned people. white american teenagers actually find that funny and interesting, while older white americans might take it a more offensive. my speculation is that most foreigners here arent white americans and even if they are, their age would be around 25. most white americans around 25 and under wouldnt take my remark to be offensive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-8 16:46:43 |Display all floors

Reply: to jaimz78

To the general population, race stereotyping is offensive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-9 14:06:15 |Display all floors

another thing

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-9 15:01:57 |Display all floors

Maybe your idea of a redneck is different to mine

but to be honest though i'm an australian not an american, if somone calls me a redneck i find it offensive

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-11 13:22:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-11 13:25:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.