There is no foreigner at here,have you seen one??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-3 12:32:48 |Display all floors

hmm..

by white foreigners, do you mean crackers/rednecks? ROFL!! ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 13:31:42 |Display all floors

RE: canadian45

To canadian45:

I am certain that there are many White foreigners, along with many other people of different ethnic background, reading and posting within these forums.

However, my statement was to ascertain how the Chinese readers of this forum perceive the term "foreigner".

This may be my personal observation, but the quality and the maturity of the discussions in these forums have degrated since I first started reading here. If you need an example, refer to daotan's comments below.

The actions of a minority such as daotan could have perhaps have driven away non-Chinese regulars, and at the same time, give a bad name to the Chinese Nationals who frequent this forum for just reasons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 14:33:38 |Display all floors

Boo! Count 1 foreigner

There is no foreigner at here,have you seen one???

Not sure what you want.
I'm a WASP.
I live in New Zealand.
I only started reading this site a short time ago, but I read your message.

Do you want to count foreigners?
Not sure why this question matters: I have seen, on this site, a great many answers to English questions from some very skilled Chinese people.  
Why do you want to count foreigners?
Have I helped any?

BTW: Not sure whether you know, but wherever you go Chinese people always call others "foreigners".  I go to a Chinese restaurant here in New Zealand & they get a table for the "外国人".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 14:53:34 |Display all floors

I'm very sorry

I'm very sorry for what I have said,because you see,I am just want to find a partner who is intereted in learning Chinese,and I will be very happy to make friends with her or him,for I want to improve my oral English very much,I don't mean to hurt anyone else,thank you for your understanding,and hope all of you can have a good time in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 22:02:12 |Display all floors

silly girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 19:39:25 |Display all floors

what a highlight it is ! thank you giving your opinion.

it 's very nice to see the feedback of yours.i don't think it should matter
where you come from,just give help each other.we can become friend .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-5 00:06:28 |Display all floors

foreigner

If by "foreigner" you mean white native-English speakrs, I believe there may be a few of us lurking in the weeds.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.