Author: lasy2004

the difference between the chinese and american's attitude to their life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-16 16:09:42 |Display all floors

now China is a developing country

Obviously, now China is a developing country while the us is a developed
country.
Most chinese had to save more money to ensure their children will get good education in the future. Most chinese are not rich , what they earn just can make ends meet. So we had to consider more about the future about  our family.
In order to struggle for the biggerst benfits for us, we must do our best to
pocess more resources such as education,houses,health.
As we all can see now, more and more chinese try to enjoy themsleves,
such as travelling in the holiday, buying cars or singing karaok or dancingin the dancing hall.
With the development of China ,there will appear more and more people
enjoying their lives and relaxing in various kinds of ways.
I wish and believe it wil realize in confidence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-16 16:13:12 |Display all floors

I do not think so!

I do not think so, the different life way in the different country such as between china and america mainly due to the different culture. Chinese think that the best is  offered and the american think the best is enjoying!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-16 16:14:41 |Display all floors

culture diffrences

Maybe there are some culture diffrences between the two great contries.
Traditionally in china, because of the not so-advanced science and technology most people had to save some money in case of some
natual disastures,adding to most people's old ideas, so the result.
Maybe it's pity for many people that not enjoying themselves after hard-woking all whole lives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 13:22:11 |Display all floors

i think

i think the  different stucture of two countries causes this ,
americans can live by themselves as they like ,
but chinese cannot ,they'll have to rely on their children to help them when they become old and can't afford the basic life ,
so we chinese form this kind of culture for a long time .
Though it maybe change a little in the future after american's culture has invade much enough,
I don't think its not good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-19 11:10:58 |Display all floors

my opinions

not actually,a lot of chinese have changed their life attitute,they like to travel,sport,enjoy life,increased life quality by buying new appartment,cars etc.,but we have to think of saving moeny coz our society no more insurance for unemployed....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-19 15:27:48 |Display all floors

it's great

after reading your article,i have the same idea with you.when we appeared on this world with different background that we couldn't to choice by ourselves,we grow also in the different surrounding,touch all kinds of things which maybe same to us but mostly also different to us,so many different things,in my opinion,one thing is always the same that is the enjoying of happiness no matter the weath persons or poor person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-19 15:39:51 |Display all floors

it's great

after reading your article,i have the same idea with you.when we appeared on this world with different background that we couldn't to choice by ourselves,we grow also in the different surrounding,touch all kinds of things which maybe same to us but mostly also different to us,so many different things,in my opinion,one thing is always the same that is the enjoying of happiness no matter the weath persons or poor person.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.