Author: lasy2004

the difference between the chinese and american's attitude to their life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-10 14:54:58 |Display all floors

Tradition

i think the tradtional view of china is the most important reason why chinese want to save money but not  spend the money which they earn hardly.with economic developing chinese could earn more and more,maybe at that time chinese will spend their money ,even in advance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-10 15:03:57 |Display all floors

Tradition

i think the tradtional view of china is the most important reason why chinese want to save money but not  spend the money which they earn hardly.with economic developing chinese could earn more and more,maybe at that time chinese will spend their money ,even in advance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-10 16:10:45 |Display all floors

The consuming conception is bound to alter

The Chinese people have a notion of owning debts is a troublesome and shameful thing. Tough this conception is changing, a great number of people, especially the elder, are unwilling to loan money from other if they have a second alternative. While Americans are thinking of consuming on credit is a constant incentive to work hard earning more bucks, Chinese may become worried and even sleepless from the pressure of repaying the loan. Some Chinese even may think what you have brought on credit are not your property before you pay off the debt.
But as more people are accepting the idea of “luxuriate first pay late”, this picture is bound to change. Life is short, so why not enjoy it to the fullest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-10 17:46:48 |Display all floors

sssssssssss

ssssssssss

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-11 12:51:27 |Display all floors

Implicit?

I think  that he wanted to say that Chinese people are understatement, that is, Chinsese people tend to express or state their ideas in a controlled way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-11 23:40:12 |Display all floors

good idea

I agree your view very much.  If I was a american, I would leave only one penny for my child. But now, I have to need other people to help for my life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-12 08:15:17 |Display all floors

differnt welfare in fact

If you don't need to worry about the rainy days, you will not get everthing ready for that. THe rainy days mean whenever you are ill or getting old or out of post.
People in the USA can live an easy life though they are not imployed, In CHina you will feel extremely nervous in that case. I don't mean that we are as poor as a church mouse. I just appreciate their welfare system. HOw I wish that we can turn to like their living standard. I won't save any pennis then, enjoy myself all the time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.