Author: s0119482

Ladies & Gentlemen at CD Living in Guangdong Forum [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-28 10:10:33 |Display all floors

Hmm, interesting

Replying the message here has been my first thing in the morning. !

Hangzhou is definitely a better place to live, but housing is very expensive and maybe job opportunities is not as good as SH or BJ.

Frightening news arrive everyday! Now, the bird-flu has been very serious and wish God bless us all!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 00:15:47 |Display all floors

oh dont worry

just keep moving on with ur life, if it happens it happens, i m not afraid of the bad news,, just a bit shocked tho

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 07:07:19 |Display all floors

bird flu already?

Wow, bird flu, keep hearing about in the news in US. I am coming into GZ in a week, that sounds scary.

s0119482, GZ is no SH/BJ, but I heard it is considered a good place to because of the all the life conveniences and certainly more relaxed when compared with SH/BJ.

Yes, GZ has a lot of great restaurants but a lot of bad ones as well, just dont know where to go... flavie, maybe you have some recommendation, so I don't  have to keep returning to 中深明菜。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 13:00:11 |Display all floors

I like this city too

Yes, Guangzhou is a weird city and a special city!. She is large enough to all things, prosperity, criminals, fun, loneliness...... In China, there is not a city like this city. Beijing is too political, Shanghai is too fond of western life style, Shenzhen is too busy in snatching money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 13:17:12 |Display all floors

my recommendation

To Gzboston:

Haven't seen you for a long time. How are you?

About the restaurant, maybe you can have a try in 天河北侨林苑楼下的那个“无米粥”,我觉得那里很好吃,是顺德特色。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 23:46:12 |Display all floors

Thanks movement

无米粥, what an intriguing name, will definitely give it a try. I was in GZ in Sept and movement went missing at that time, hahaha, so didnt get to see you, hope will see you again in Nov.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-30 10:09:07 |Display all floors

Take it easy

The hearsay has been clarified by local medium already as the bird flu is not as serious as the news described abroad, at least I live in the land has not been threatened by the deadly disease.
By the way, hoping all of you have a happy meeting.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.