Author: gyf929

Could my Love last Forever!!~~~~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-10 14:12:26 |Display all floors

i think you are right .littlegun
let it be,like the song.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-10 17:03:55 |Display all floors

U are really a spoony guy, if what u've said is true. I''ve seldom seen such a ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-10 20:46:17 |Display all floors

Find another girl

You said that she looked very stupid. Did you tell her that? If she did not change, since high school, then she would be stupid. Not only that, she would have the brain of a vegetable!

Also, you said that no other girl will spend time with you. You would learn much by looking within yourself with a very critical eye to see why that is. There is a reason for that. The girl you want--the one you said looks stupid--is not so stupid that she has learned to see reasons for not really wanting you.

Her virtue, it appears, is that she is kind and does things with you out of pity for you--not for loving feelings. You should remain just her friend and wish her luck at finding the truly loving guy she deserves!

It sounds like you are more lonely and desperate than in love with her.

When I read posts that concern love, I always look at it from both person's side. Looking at your attitude towards her, saying that she looked stupid, yet she had changed, you really are not a good guy for her.

She deserves a guy who realizes that girls change and who enjoys her change. Change is all a part of life. If you don't want her to change, then you don't see her as a real person, but as a toy that is there to keep you happy.

I think you have much to learn about love and about girls before you think of a permanent relationship. You need to learn about how to give a girl happiness, rather than be so selfish for your own happiness and pleasure.

True love is when both the guy and the girls think of the other's happiness first. If there is not that balance, then the relationship will be a sorrowful prison for both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-11 13:53:55 |Display all floors

to blue tiger

Thank you for your advices.yes,when she refuse me , i felt really depressed.in the following days i did not lived happy.maybe i thought why  she refused me ,because i was true to her.But after i saw what you said,i find the point.I will treat her be my good friend,and continue my own life.

Thank you again~~
Thanks all the one who give me advices!~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-12 11:26:58 |Display all floors

blue tiger, i really appreciate ur attitude towards love.

It's right. If u really love someone, u only wish that he lives haipper than u do. No matter how u would be.

Sometimes to be friends is better than to be lovers. It's more permanent. But people are always discontented. That's human nature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 23:13:35 |Display all floors

I saw her by accident !

Last  year i want to see her ,but i haven't the chance.But right now i often see her ,i know i am not really love her .
This noon i saw her by accident, i was on the bus,she said she would come to here yesterday.(she is live in another city ,she  study  in my city).
When i saw her ,i can't help myself to take off the bus ran to meet her.
I don't why?DID MEAN I STILL LOVE HER,OR I CAN'T FORGET HER/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.