Views: 6486|Replies: 12

Could my Love last Forever!!~~~~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-7 22:04:55 |Display all floors
   i am a sophmore on campus.i fell in love with her when i saw her first time during military training  .she stood straightly ,looked very stupid.
   in 2002 fall,i got her oicq number.so during that next year we talked on internet more than dailylife.she has  very special makings which attract me  all the time.in her eyes there is nothing cause her to worry.she is changed in 2 years.from a high school girl to city  young girl .although i liked her ,but i don't  know her .  i said i liked her in 2003'summer.it is very  disappoint to me ,she refused me.
   nowadays we are friends,normal  friends .a few days ago i went to her hometown ,i phoned her to guide the town.she took me  visitsd  a Taoist temple ,then found a inn. that night i felt very loneliness in the strange town.
   but , i say but .i still like her!  but i don't say what to her when we together .she is very  virtuous & beautiful  .should i instil love her, or i change for another girl ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-7 23:05:38 |Display all floors

Love is blind

How to distinguish loving from liking?
When you like someone,he or she brings you pleasure.
When you love someone,you want to give him or her pleasure.

When you love a girl ,you are blind.You don't care who she is,what she does,how tall she is... Love is like magic.It makes you energetic.

True love is hard to find.But good girls are around you.Catch the chance and have a great love story with one who you need and care.

Regards,
Martha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-8 15:33:27 |Display all floors

waiting for more~!

Thank  you for your advices.but that girl i really love.she is the only one who will spend time with me ,answer my phone till i said byebye,go with me to see concert.she gived me many first times.
    what do you mean 'blind'? you mean i am not really know her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 01:13:47 |Display all floors

Blind here doesn't mean you don't know her but you love her deeply and don't car

love her. She is in your dream .She gives you energy.And when you see her of thing of her,you are trying to make her happy.

爱情是盲目的。

Regards,
Martha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 12:57:28 |Display all floors

I saw her in my dream many times~~ i agree

with your opinion.i liked her almost one year.Every time i saw her i felt relaxed and happy.Due to we were in the same grade same department,so i expected to saw her in the big class.even at noon break,i still missing her.
    After she refused me ,i felt very disappionted .but i still like her ,because she is so charming .right now when i met her i don't know say what to her.if i show too  solicitous  she may leave me away.but if i say nothing,she may think i hate her or i don't want to maintain our friendship,oh ,my god!~

Use magic tools Report

ondrew has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-9 13:04:35 |Display all floors

be more realitic

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-10 10:58:24 |Display all floors

it is a tragedy!

i think that you should change your enviroment and forget her ,
it is better way to choose a new girl
天涯何处无芳草
as time goes on, everything will be ok.

good luck

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.