Views: 3290|Replies: 1

Super Girl Super Dream!!! New round of Chinese democracy!! What can you do with [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-22 10:59:41 |Display all floors
Dear democratic!!!

I want to get someone in my favor.

I want to choose my best idol, here or there, i even want to make a idol for myself.   That is the power of mass enterainment.

so hOW  can you make one super.!!1

Who  make it possible to have the dream come true.

The powerful    Short  Messages, which have been used as means for selecting your Favorite Everything.

That is democratic!!

If one day, the civilian who was identified with one MObile Number and they definitedly can Vote their  Next presisent after   Hu jiang TAOs.

Do you agree that, You can select one of best   President in China thru the SMS.

SMA Can be great to do some polling survey!11ùù

Thanks for you attention.

Super  Yel

Long time no see

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 08:21:18 |Display all floors

erm...

Democracy with unique Chinese characteristics?  Good luck keeping THAT system secure...
In the USA, we have begun to discover that computerized voting - even in the context of sealed machines in polling stations - is pathetically easy to tamper with.
China is perfectly welcome to try such a system - hey, not MY country - but don't be surprised if you wake up to find that some 12-year-old computer nerd has just hacked his way into the president's office.
Of the people, by the people, and for the people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.