Author: bennythejet

can a canadian guy really find the right girl in china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-22 03:47:44 |Display all floors

oh, canmav my friend

just for ur record huh, it's the server's problem, everybody turns out to be gredinier98 here,,, u, me , prolly everybody,,, sometimes works, sometines doesnt, so, quit thinking that a gredinier98 is behind the scene, pulling threads with all kindsa names, it's the foolish server....
cheers man

Use magic tools Report

canmav has been deleted
Post time 2005-10-22 17:18:37 |Display all floors

Oh I Know!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-25 02:19:38 |Display all floors

ah hahaha

yey,  i know who u r talking about ,,haha, he's sooo funny,,,,,adding laughters to the day,,,,lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-25 08:50:42 |Display all floors

damn

this post is just about a guy who wanna find his g/f. I don't think there's something wrong in his saying.
poor guy who doesn't do anything wrong but so many people scold him.
that's the damnest thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-25 12:49:38 |Display all floors

u r so naive my girl

if u trust this kinda person (who wants to find a Chinese girl friend while living in vancouver, not in china, nor traveling to china, nor planing on staying nor coming to china),,,, then reach him, and we will c how ur story goes,
cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-25 13:03:04 |Display all floors

Um haha !

I don't think where there would be such a Canadian looking for a girl for friendship and long-term later on !! Funny
cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-26 11:19:17 |Display all floors

well flavie

you probably misunderstood what I mean. Whatever you don't have to...I was trying to post what I thought here.
No support or offensive.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.