Author: stevenchen

Life Is Boring [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-16 19:09:56 |Display all floors

Life Is Boring?yeah.of course

Life Is Boring.in most cases we are forced to do many things we don't want to do.we have no way to get rid of it ,because behind the pressure is society.or rather the will of others.power ,money,and many factors affect  our own lives.people always declare that men are created equally.in fact  it is never taken to action or get realized.boring,dull all can be describe our lives.that 's ture.
what we can do is to try our best to keep more freedom!very hard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 19:11:01 |Display all floors

Life Is Boring?yeah.of course

Life Is Boring.in most cases we are forced to do many things we don't want to do.we have no way to get rid of it ,because behind the pressure is society.or rather the will of others.power ,money,and many factors affect  our own lives.people always declare that men are created equally.in fact  it is never taken to action or get realized.boring,dull all can be describe our lives.that 's ture.
what we can do is to try our best to keep more freedom!very hard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 14:47:29 |Display all floors

life isn't colourless,it's no colour!

I think,whether the life is boring or not  is up to u.If u r optimistical ,the life will be interesting.otherwise your     life will be colorless.U should make lots of friends,read some books interest u and so on,i think your life will  be quite different!

kevin is me !      msn:wangjun5352@sina.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 17:17:50 |Display all floors
life is boring if you make it boring.
life is challenging if you give yourself challenges.

don't give up hope as long as you LIVE!
im a HK chinese guy born in the Netherlands, but now working in Shanghai (for 5 months+ already).
if u want: msn: auchengyu@hotmail.com
cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 04:41:15 |Display all floors

Yes indeed!

Originally posted by auchengyu at 2006-1-17 17:17
life is boring if you make it boring.
life is challenging if you give yourself challenges.

don't give up hope as long as you LIVE!
im a HK chinese guy born in the Netherlands, but now working  ...

I support his/her idea!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 08:43:18 |Display all floors
Yes. Life is boring. To avoid having such thought is to set up a goal and try to achive it.Only you have a goal can you feel time is flying and you don't want to waste any  time. You may feel happy because you are working hard for your dream.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 13:16:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-1-19 04:41

I support his/her idea!

im a guy

^_^"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.