Views: 6768|Replies: 22

Life Is Boring [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-18 00:05:27 |Display all floors
Life has been really boring, one cure is to talk to strangers. It is relaxing to talk to someone that you don't know, since you can say anything at all and they won't come back bite your ass someday.
woot, if you're bored like me.... msn : StevenC1985@msn.com
If you're creepy, i will block you :)
btw i am a chinese guy, currently in USA ^_^.....north eastern coast.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 21:22:26 |Display all floors

life is biring?????????

i'm a Chinese ,i also think life is boring sometimes ,but most of time life is interesting ,and  we should enjoy myself in life even it's boring.
maybe u are in USA i'm in China ,we live in another life situation,so our view are different,but i think we can contract each other and change our opinion if u want to make friend with me.
if u unhappy far away from home ,u can tell me.i want to share happy or unhappy with u anytime.my e-mail:janet-peng@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 22:23:24 |Display all floors

don't suicide anyway

life is short and precise.even feeling boring,don't suicide anyways....
E mi tuo fo......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-30 00:31:22 |Display all floors

cause life like this

I think the way to deal "loneless" is friends, absolutely a group of friends could drag u out from loneless, I used to live alone, hang out alone, you know, all by oneself, just open your heart /mind, you will get more friends, then you won't feel lonely anymore.
there is a song:lonely no more-----rob thomas
http://bbs.liaohe.net.cn/UploadFile/2005-7/20057819637189.wma

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 15:26:26 |Display all floors

Life Is Boring

Life is boring indeed.Sometimes I don't know what I live for? When I am back my apartment, I feel alone and think how is life like so? Every day I am busy on my work but I feel not happy cos except work ,what remains is rest. I every try to smile to my life,yes,when you feel nice to your life,the life will be full of cheers.So I decide to live a positive life.But sometimes I don't know why I feel boring from time to time,I don't want the feeling like that but nothing I can't control,I am unhappy now,no reasonable reason to explain,I don't understand what I am.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 16:58:13 |Display all floors

lfie is beautiful

no life, no anything. USA is a free world where anyone is living as they want. I am wondering why you has such feelings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 17:00:10 |Display all floors

lfie is beautiful

no life, no anything. USA is a free world where anyone is living as they want. I am wondering why you has such feelings.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.