Author: yoyo11

a hot girllooking for american boyfriend. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-18 21:29:24 |Display all floors

good

few options u can have..

1) with bikini...lol...

2) naughty pic of u and ur ex  in actions or whoever...

3) nude pic..showin ur tits and pussy..eh...prefer fully shaven...trimmed is fine..OR pics showin ur butt...ur round, squeezable bum...=P

deal, my babe???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-19 00:07:52 |Display all floors

haha

how  dirty of ur mind!~i wont show you that pics...so stop your cherubic imagination

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 05:21:15 |Display all floors

haha

i have dirty mind??..lol..cant u tell am teasin..lol...i dont have dirty mind,...but maybe naughty mind..lol...

am a cute cute lolita...lokkin for my humberrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttt

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 19:36:13 |Display all floors

the most lonly person in the world

3years ago ...i could fell in love with a guy in a short time ..but now i cant ..i dont know why...so i was lonly last for 3years..
im not urgly...even so many friends said that im cute and pretty..
but i am still single. i always wonder that if i have dated with too many guys.and found out so many shorting of guys.and then i cant 4 in love easily?

where the love...is there any perfect guy in the world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 19:43:36 |Display all floors

sorry ,.i have to correct some word to make u understand

3years ago ...i could fell in love with a guy in a short time ..but now i cant ..i dont know why...so i was lonely last for 3years..
im not urgly...even so many friends said that im cute and pretty..
but i am still single. i always wonder that if i have dated with too many guys.and found out so many shortcoming of guys.and then i cant 4 in love easily?

where the love...is there any perfect guy in the world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 20:36:02 |Display all floors

u make me sick

girl..u really make me sick...

its not the apperance attracts guy...ok?!...he intellectural does....guys need gals tht are not only good lookin, but more importantly, bein smart....and u seem less competitive in my eyes..sorry...ur the weakest link...goodbye~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 21:21:14 |Display all floors

To: YoYo, ONEDAY MY CHINESE FRIEND PREFER AMERICAN HUSBAND

SEE THE RESULT TO READ HER LETTER TO ME ( I have some more letter if you want i can send you).

Dear Babul:
Ni Hao! Thank you for the Love letter.you right ,I have a soft corner and silent love for you .I am appreciate you so much for your sacrifice for Love ,but I think the LOVE is selfish .

Thank you pray for my happy and bright future. I have dark future ,my husband not Love me ,He marry me just for I am a nurse ,He want to me come here go to hospital work in the few years ,get more money same he and help him with anything ,he work get money almost give his EXwife and children ,the life very hard for this family.]

He feel unfair ,why he work and his wife(me) stay home not work eat his food ,He just food for me ,not give me money and not buy me everything .I am go to hospital work very very hard to me ,I must get English certificate of state and get nurse certificate .

He often angry to me ,because he feel unfair .when I am very upset and sad ,I am always think about you ,I think your Love Maybe can comfort me and help me be happy .I am sorry write you about these.
Love
doris

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.