Views: 3284|Replies: 3

Chengdu girl looking for friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-14 11:41:19 |Display all floors
HI, everybody! Chengdu is a charming city ,I am a frank girl in chengdu,i wanna be your good partner and faithful friend, if u r finding the same person.
PLS contact me at MSN:ellie2001ren@hotmail.com
or QQ:12046484

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-14 13:59:26 |Display all floors

Share the same feeling with you.

Hi,nice to see your post,I'm very pleased to be your good parter and faithful  friend if you don't mind.I'm currently studying at Central South University for graduate program majoring in computer application technoloy.I hope that we'll make best friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-14 20:36:44 |Display all floors

American girl 24 wants to meet more friends

Hi~ My name is Jennifer Walsh 24 years old from Long Beach CA. When I first came to China, my situation in peering & making new friends was difficult. So I started a Group called SayHi-China on Yahoo. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sayhi_china

For the first week, over hundreds of people accross China signed up. They are mostly foreigners and local english speaking friends in China. Members from Sayhi are currently organizing meeting to bring people together. They are so nice and eager to stay in touch.  Here is the link again http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sayhi_china You can also see my pictire posted on the member's photo folder. I am the first one the list. See you there. :)

Jennifer
SayHi-China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 11:21:50 |Display all floors
hi,rita1982.  i am a university student in chengdu .i want  to study english well.can you make friends with me ? my MSN : qlshu_2004@163.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.