Author: bornof_fire

TO BEIJING GIRL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-18 20:46:30 |Display all floors

ok

you try it and see how it feels.

1. move to a foriegn country.
2. get married
3. then divorce.

see how it goes for you then come back to me and tell me how easy it is for you to let it go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-18 20:53:57 |Display all floors

boy

boys are always boys...i give up on you...pathetic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-19 00:05:15 |Display all floors

yeah, angel

tho u seem to be a nice guy, but yes i have to say that u r pathetic
feelings of love is universal, never varied by place nor conditions,, and ur choice is always up 2 u,,, u own decision,,, either to be brave or be a coward...... u think that u r the only one that's hurt by love??? u r too naive then,,,, look at us, both angel and i,,, were hurt ,, may be even much worse than u were,,, we let our feelings go,, so how about u?? trying to make impossible happen again? if u truely believe in it, let the girl u love go in peace, and let her find her own happiness,, maybe with somebody else, maybe with u a few years later, who knows? life still goes on, t's not the end of the world,,, not the end !!!!1

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.