Author: bornof_fire

TO BEIJING GIRL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-14 16:04:57 |Display all floors

girls can't you see that!

another failed international-marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-14 18:10:44 |Display all floors

beijing girl, give him one more chance!

he even thought about looking for u here, in the forum, seems he really felt sorry... why not give him a chance.... sorry for being here... will leave u two this private corner....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-15 01:29:03 |Display all floors

angel

there story started here, and ended in reality. now bonofire wanna restart their story once again here on this forum... so keep quiet babe, let them continue....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-15 11:13:55 |Display all floors

holding?

theres nothing to hold.   i am not clinging to something. i have no choice. the love is there. has been since the first time i met you. i cannot let go. will not let go. no matter what i do everyday my heart is with you and i have no abililty to give what i dont possess to others. meaning: i cannot give my heart to another woman because my heart belongs to you beijingirl.

to the others who posted:

i am happy to see you post here. please continue. it helps me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-15 18:27:52 |Display all floors

flavie..

thanks for ur note..

but still...once it ends..it wont start again...we cant turn back the hand of time...its all over...so move on with your life....let the past stay where it belongs....=)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-16 23:14:48 |Display all floors

let it be

see what i mean?? if there is a magic bond between u two, which u do belive in, bonofire, then let it be,,,,and let it go...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-18 20:12:22 |Display all floors

agree

shall just let it be..let it go...the best part of a relation is the process...if u had a good and memoriable process...the ending wont matter a lot...right?....and now...its alreayd over..then pick up ur strength..and move on with ur life...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.