Views: 3475|Replies: 16

TO BEIJING GIRL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-13 11:19:34 |Display all floors
YOU ARE STILL MY QUEEN.

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ALTHOUGH YOU ARE GONE NOW.
YOU TOLD ME TODAY THAT YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL AND ONLY COMMON.

I WRITE TO YOU AND THE WORLD THAT YOUR WORDS ARE UNTRUE.
TO ME YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL AND I WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO REPLACE YOU. I WILL NOT EVEN TRY.

MY HEART IS BROKEN IN MORE WAYS THAT CAN BE COUNTED AND I CAN ONLY BLAME MYSELF FOR HAS HAPPENED. I DONT BLAME YOU MUCH. MOSTLY MYSELF.

TODAY I SHOWED YOU THAT I AM NOT THE SELFISH PERSON YOU THINK I AM. I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO BE HAPPY AND LET YOU GO EVEN THO IN MY HEART I DIDNT WANT TO DO IT.

I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU ASKED. I STILL HAVE HOPE FOR US IN THE FUTURE. I HAVENT BEEN EVER TO LET YOU GO.

YOUR KING FOREVER.

DAVE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-13 15:23:42 |Display all floors

to born-fire

YOU ARE STILL MY QUEEN.

thanks for the post and I wish you all the best.
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ALTHOUGH YOU ARE GONE NOW.
YOU TOLD ME TODAY THAT YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL AND ONLY COMMON.
special woman will make you happy but I am not the right one for you.

I WRITE TO YOU AND THE WORLD THAT YOUR WORDS ARE UNTRUE.
TO ME YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL AND I WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO REPLACE YOU. I WILL NOT EVEN TRY.
I have no clue about the future. And both of us need to go forward.

MY HEART IS BROKEN IN MORE WAYS THAT CAN BE COUNTED AND I CAN ONLY BLAME MYSELF FOR HAS HAPPENED. I DONT BLAME YOU MUCH. MOSTLY MYSELF.
it’s useless blame yourself everybody makes mistake and you just sound human and hope you learn something from it.

TODAY I SHOWED YOU THAT I AM NOT THE SELFISH PERSON YOU THINK I AM. I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO BE HAPPY AND LET YOU GO EVEN THO IN MY HEART I DIDNT WANT TO DO IT.
you will find out my decision is right for both of us.

I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU ASKED. I STILL HAVE HOPE FOR US IN THE FUTURE. I HAVENT BEEN EVER TO LET YOU GO.
from your experience it’s right but it really happened?

YOUR KING FOREVER.

DAVE
Mary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-13 21:10:30 |Display all floors

my queen

yes ive made mistake. terrible ones out of pure selfishness and anger towards you. ive learned that they were ones that i will die with.

i cannot let you go. i just cant let someone go in my heart. its not in my character to let you go.  its just not in mypower.

beijing holds no more interest or fascination for me now that this has happened.

yes maybe we both made mistakes but i dont want to go on. i want to be home with you instead of this smoke infested wang ba near my miserable little room on gucheng lu.

ive destroyed many things of yours out of resentment and fear to have myheart pained again but our wedding photos i will always keep.

i miss you so badly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-13 21:12:31 |Display all floors

didnt

you see how choked up i was today when i spoke to you?

i couldnt even get my voice to be clear. talk about wrenching.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-13 21:13:15 |Display all floors

nobody

i mean nobody can fill the space i feel .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-13 21:14:04 |Display all floors

wrong placee?

strange to see this thread here.......

maybe under the wrong section...can it be?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-14 14:21:14 |Display all floors

hold past make it worse

move on ..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.