How can u forget? [Copy link] 中文

dolphin has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-4 21:28:26 |Display all floors

don't that love that important

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 12:34:38 |Display all floors

time will go, love will be cherished!

I have the same experience with ,half of year has passed,every scene filmed in my eyes every night! time will go ,I know I will forget her in future, in my heart, time will go , memory will fade, love will be cherished forever!
so please take it easy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 11:39:49 |Display all floors

Work hard!

I believe working hard or leaving  your mind to something interesting and happy which may be helpful to you.
For instance, you can offen take part in some parties or travel around if time permits.
The success of  your career will bring the happiness to you,right?
Enjoy your life !  Good Lucy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 11:42:37 |Display all floors

Work hard!

I believe working hard or leaving  your mind to something interesting and happy which may be helpful to you.
For instance, you can offen take part in some parties or travel around if time permits.
The success of  your career will bring the happiness to you,right?
Enjoy your life !  Good Lucy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 11:53:57 |Display all floors

COMMMMMON, wake up

There are many leaves in a tree! if one leaf drops you still have choices to go around may not be today, or tomorrow perhaps and definitely within a month. She left you its her mistake that's the right attitude, you are the person in charge! go on succeed, get more girls and do not ever give yourself a chance to think about her except perhaps in your dreams and make sure she knows it. Let her know life is actually better or have not changed since she left. Trust me she will come back, if she does not well no problem she left already didn't she? so any way you are better off. hehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-10 19:47:42 |Display all floors

Mr Right

Someone has said that,u'll meet three persons in ur all life.
One is who u love most,
one is  who love u most,
the other is the ur Mr Right.
but unfortunately,they r not the same person.
after u have met the former two,u'll know who is ur Mr Right.

so,my friend,let it be!
maybe several years later,when u run back over it,u'll have a sweet smile!
Good luck to u!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-12 20:47:25 |Display all floors

God bless u

Dear friend,

i have the same heartbreak like u in the later several months of 2003. because i have said goodbye with my friend. i think sometimes love one person is not stand for together with each other all the life and in possession of him or her. i believe fate, and god will arrange for u.
i understand u with  the flavor of heartbreak.
but friend, believe that u will meet the true love in future, which is compatible to u. and the earth will not end tomorrow. Let it be.....Gone with the wind, time will crush all.
Good luck to u!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.