Author: fraise

should we be honest in love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-8 14:09:54 |Display all floors

peaches, u are right

I did say thanks to him, because he was at least honest to me at this point, he didn't play serious with me, otherwise I should have been hurt severely.  but do u think honesty at the beginning drives away  the mysterious part in love? which should play an important role during love, especially at the beginning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 21:50:26 |Display all floors

honesty is the basis of love

without it, what can u count for, how can u trust?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 21:50:42 |Display all floors

honesty is the basis of love

without it, what can u count on, how can u trust?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-9 11:00:05 |Display all floors

My thoughts

"peaches, u are right
I did say thanks to him, because he was at least honest to me at this point, he didn't play serious with me, otherwise I should have been hurt severely. but do u think honesty at the beginning drives away the mysterious part in love? which should play an important role during love, especially at the beginning."

Your right.. But it depends what your looking for..  I mean with some men i've dated , we just enjoyed eachothers company and i've seen where it's lead us.. But at this point in my life.. I don't ask someone from the beginning to commit.. But if they aren't ready for the same things in life as me.. Then i don't want them wasting my time ( even after a year they realize this i would rathe rthey tell me flat out then cheat and lie).. It's as simple as that.. I'm not looking to get married right away.. but i do wanna find someone that is looking for more then just a few months of sex.. I want someone who is looking to eventually get married if they find the right person.. I've just had enough of the go no where relationships.. I"ve learned alot in them..I'm ready to face the real deal. I want to find that person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-9 12:06:43 |Display all floors

lie

"find true love"si truely a lie.Yes.I  am vear sure for having sex does not mean true love.And left him is a lucky thing.Fact can  prove that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-9 21:23:54 |Display all floors

Leave him far away

Poor girl. You are unlucky to meet that foolish guy. Leave him far away. You will get your serious relationshop with another nice guy some day. Just be happy and be yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-10 13:12:28 |Display all floors

peaches, I can't agree with u more.

I am in the same case as u. I'd a few relationships just like u, which led no where, wasted all my last few years, so that is why today I ask for a serious relationship at the beginning, but it does't mean a commitment right away, I just want to be sure the person I'm dating is looking for the same thing. If the fact turns out that we are not suitable to each other, then it would be fine for me to separate, I could accept this. but If everything goes well, I don't want to see the guy leaves one day for no reason or so-called reasons. That is my orginal point of declaring my thought at the beginning, but it seems not  workable, I freightened a guy away.... or maybe I didn't express myself well,  or maybe he is really not ready for this... I am doubting if I should act in the same way next time...
how do u make urself clear with ur guys? also straight forward and at the beginning?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.