Views: 2038|Replies: 6

What's the meaning of friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-6 21:04:48 |Display all floors
I'm a girl,a simple girl.But when I want to make friends with world,I always fail in the end. If there are some rules about it ? Who can help me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-6 21:50:58 |Display all floors

you are really too simple. since you know that i think you 'd better make friend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-6 22:43:24 |Display all floors

yes too silly

Try to find people who have common interests...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-7 19:51:12 |Display all floors

That's not enough!!!

Maybe the common interest is important.But I think that's not enough.When we are strangers,we don't know eachother.there is mystery between us,you want to know what's your name ,how old are you,male or female ,where are you from,what's your profession...but when we known all of these ,what should we say next?May be ask for a photo...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 10:42:06 |Display all floors

You should get to know a friend gradually !

No friends were made the moment you're born . A great large part of people around are strangers for you. Then you need some friends to console you, help you , share joy and sorrow with you ,etc. Getting lots of friends , you wouldn't feel lonely or depressed .Friends are precious treasure .
   For the first , making friends needs patience. As you have mentioned , you may not get his/her name ,occupation, interests . But It's not a matter, you can learn those aspects afterwards. You see, Some pople are not willing to tell strangers their private things and It's also bold for you to do that  . So you'd better ask him/her some petty things to know more details of him/her the first time you're together. Gradually , by that way , he/she may know of you . Then you two could disern whether you're share common with each other . Secondly , common interests are indispensable . Without idetical characteristics , two people couldn't be friends . Besides ,mutual trust , loyalty are key ingredients for keeping friends . Just be generous to give , the more you give , the more friendship you save .Just as one proverb goes :If you want to win respect from others ,you should respect others first.Sometimes , personally,making friends depends on your feelings . I got several friends like that .All in all , everyone has his principles of making friends , I deem .One likes to make friend he/she likes,so you can't force someone to be your friend.
Just be sincere and outgoing , you will not be worried for having no friends .
Maybe the words above are platitudes, but It's the general norms of making friends !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 20:14:45 |Display all floors

You should be Honest, Sincere

You should be honest ,sincere, friendly and open minded. I met many chinese girls, some of them are conservative, some of them are sensative, some of them are hot-tempered, some are very simple and open minded.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-9 10:56:46 |Display all floors

Thanks for all of you

Thanks for all of above.I may know something clearly about what 's the meaning of friends.Friendly ,patience,honest and the common interest.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.