Views: 4145|Replies: 3

I feel a little discouraged [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-5 12:42:26 |Display all floors
     Although i like english very much,maybe a little crazy,sometimes i feel very sad,esp when i mke a little progress on it after i try my best to learn it well.I hope that i can reach a high level on it. I chat in english  read newapapers  listen english tape and follow it and etc.I know they are not enough for a freshman major in english.and i also know"where there is will, there is a way."but u know man doesn't always have patience when he has been worn out.
     so if u have any good idea,plz give some advice in detail and let me now ur thoughts.
      good luck to u and god bless u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-5 13:42:03 |Display all floors

english

only suggestion is for you to have some friends that speak english as their native tongue, this way, you will talk english normally

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-5 20:04:59 |Display all floors

I see

I  know that  making friends with a foreigner   is the best way  to improve my english,but  what annoy me now is that where i can find the right person.In my colleage school,there are also many foreign teachers,they are very friendly and patient. In spite of this,so few students  have chance to communicate with them,because of my personal reason,i'm very shy and timid,i almost don't talk with them.
        I know i have many problems in myself,through this failure,I  think i know what i should do then.
        I'm very glad that u make me know what my biggest problem is,u r so kind. thank u very much.
         God bless u forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-6 02:56:10 |Display all floors

yes with making friend

hello .. I understand you ... I Think i improved my english a lot since i made friend on net and exchange email with them of course i still need to learn alot and i do some mistake  a lot but i read and read lot of book or newpapers and i read  with loud voice too and then slowly and swloly you will remenber some expression and use it .. You need to be patient...
I have now the same problem with learning chinese...  But i need to persever .. God loves you and can help you too .. BYE BYE
jp

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.